SHOP | That's the key

More often than not, anything new that I bring to the shop is created out my own personal desire to have that item!  I am so tired of losing my keys, leaving them in the car (because I set them down to carry other things), poking Gabe with them when I carry him, and fumbling around trying to hang on my keys and everything else I'm carrying.  I know all the moms out there understand and probably anyone that well, has keys!


Enter the key fob wristlet.  I first started shopping for these about a year ago, but never found one that I really loved.  I knew that I loved the fabrics from our current clutch collection, so I decided to order the hardware and get started.


I've been using mine this week and I love it!  It's comfy.  It doesn't get lost in my giant purse (but it's not too heavy).  It's cute.  And most importantly it makes my life easier!


They measure 1 1/4 inches wide and a total of about 10 inches long.  The hardware is all stainless steel and the ends of the cotton webbing are sealed so it won't fray.


They're in the shop now and the best part is that if you're ordering anything else from the shop, these will ship for FREE!


These are definitely going to be a limited run.  There are currently 1-4 of each style in the shop and I likely won't be making these again with these exact fabric and color combos, so if you love one, don't wait!


Tell me, which one is your favorite???


Oh, and in case you're curious, I kept this one  ^^^ for myself.