WEAR | Mellow Yellow

Tuesdays have been my favorite day lately.  Tuesday mornings we head over to our favorite toy store, Mildred and Dildred, for their story and song time.  It's only about 20 minutes long, which is perfect for Gabe.  And they hold it in the courtyard at the mall.  The weather here has been gorgeous, so sitting outside is always preferred to sitting inside.  Today we met a few boys from our playgroup and they had a blast.






I've always been a skirts and dresses girl, but with a 2 year to sit with at storytime or play with during his gym class, I've had to look for other options.  These chinos are a great alternative to the everyday jean uniform, are comfy enough for lots of playing on the floor, and the bold color still lets me feel like myself.





I opted to keep it simple today with my favorite basic white tee and colorful flats.  I can't wait to try out some fun color combos with these pants though!  



And of course, my favorite "G" necklace.  I love this one for layering and on it's own.


Of course, the best part of our Tuesday morning is what comes after storytime...  gelato!



Shirt:: Target // Necklace:: Tom Design Shop via Jane.com // Pants:: Anthro // Ballet Flats:: Nordstrom 

{Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Get your Pretty On}