SHOP | Military inspired. Baby desired.

If you've been around a while, you've heard this story.  But if you're new here, here's a little DFD history for you.  About 3 1/2 years ago I had several friends with buns in the oven.  Being married to a Marine helicopter pilot I was always on the lookout for all things helicopter when it came time to welcome a new baby.  Feeling frustrated with the generic helicopters I was finding, I decided I could design my own.  So with a few pictures of the Huey and Cobra and a paper and pencil, I put my art background to work and designed my first helicopter appliqué!  

Sweet Baby J in one of the first ever  Cobras!

I was thrilled to have a special, handmade gift for my friends.  A few requests for orders later, I realized I was on to something and Daisy Faye Designs was born!  My business has grown from simply emailing me your request to a successful Etsy shop and a "fleet" full of helicopters and aircraft!  I love that little pilots all over the world can be seen wearing my designs!  

I recently updated the Etsy shop to include even more designs and hopefully make things a bit easier to find and order!


Each airframe now has it's own listing.  All designs are available on bodysuits and tees.  Just use the dropdown menu in the listing to select your size and the price will adjust automatically.  Don't forget the fun part, choosing your own fabric!  Just let me know what you'd like in the "notes to seller".  And if you're looking for an aircraft that you don't see, just ask!  Chances are that I've already made one and just haven't had a chance to make the listing yet (yes, there are more coming!) or I can make it for you!



And yes, we do offer bulk orders to give as squadron or unit gifts!  Send me an email at orders@daisyfayedesigns.com for details on pricing and order minimums.  I love working with CO spouses and family readiness officers to create something special for your squadron or unit!  

I love that DFD has expanded and grown beyond just our military designs, but this is always where my heart will be.  There is a lot of love and attention that goes into creating each design that I hope you can see in the final product.  

Check out the new listings and let me know what you think???  What other aircraft would you like to see???

All helicopter appliques are designed exclusively for Daisy Faye Designs and are ©Daisy Faye Designs. Official Hobbyist of the USMC; License #21302.