WEAR | Anchors Aweigh


I've always loved all things nautical.  I don't know if it's the clean navy and white, the classic, preppy styling, or the 7 years I spent living at the beach, but I can't resist a good anchor print.  I've slowly been collecting these t-shirt dresses from Old Navy and the anchor print was a no brainer for me.  I love that a dress like this works great as a swimsuit coverup or you can add a statement necklace and a wedge and you're ready for a night out.  









Dress:: Old Navy //  Necklace:: Jen Loves Kev // Shoes:: TOMS // Clutch::  Daisy Faye Designs

{Psst!  Toms are on Zulily today!  I already snagged a new pair for me and Gabe!}

So, kind of a funny story.  When we moved to Tucson a few months ago, we were excited to have a lime tree in the backyard.  Well, our lime tree has miraculously morphed into an orange tree.  And it produces the juiciest, most delicious limes oranges!  There's a reason I don't try to keep any live plants around!  Gardening is not my forte!