WEAR | Out and About

Y'all, I made a dress.  I know I sew all the time, but dresses aren't something that I've ventured into before.  When Caroline started sharing sneak peeks of her new pattern last fall, I knew I had to get my hands on it.  I think I would wear a dress everyday if I could.  Unfortunately, I spend most of my time chasing around a toddler and sitting on the floor playing with trains, so it's not always practical.  Although I will say that I wore this one to storytime and since it's a full skirt, I was able to sit on the floor (carefully!) with ease!  This is exactly the kind of dress that I'm drawn to when I'm out shopping.  Easy, comfortable, year round style.  I'm already planning my next one!  Wouldn't this be cute with a floral on top and a stripe or polka dot for the skirt???
  







Dress pattern:: Sew Caroline // Necklace:: Jen Loves Kev // Shoes: TOMS