SHOP | The Doubletake Clutch

For several months now I've had leather sitting in my studio.  Y'all, leather is scary.  It's expensive.  And I was scared.  I was excited to use it, but wanted what I made to be special.  So I pondered over it and waited until inspiration struck.  And I'm so glad I did!  Our newest product debuted this week and I love it!


One part designer fabric + one part metallic leather = a stylish and chic clutch.  This clutch is slightly smaller than our original Oversized Foldover Clutch which makes it more appropriate for a night out (no worries, still plenty of room for your essentials!).


I love that you choose to show more of the fabric or more of the leather depending on how you fold it.  Can we talk about the leather for just a minute?  Oh, it is so soft and supple.  And this champagne metallic is awesome.  It's not quite silver, but not quite gold, pretty much my favorite metallic.


The ones that you see in the shop now are in stock and ready to ship, but after those are gone these will be made to order, so keep that in mind when shopping (around 2 weeks for production).  These fabrics are also going to be limited.  When they're gone, they're gone.  But that just means that new ones are one the way!


No worries, I have no plans to quit my day job to pursue accessory modeling.  :)