Shop | Gobble, Gobble!

It's that time of year again, TURKEY TIME!  When I first started DFD, I had a friend request turkey shirts for her girls.  She sent me a few she liked, I designed my own version, and it has quickly become my most popular applique design!


I look forward to coming up with new fabric combinations every year and I have to say, I love this years design!  Inspired by fall colors and the re-release of Amy Butler's "Belle" collection, this is definitely the most fall like version of my turkey!  Of course, any design I love wouldn't be complete without a little aqua blue!  Oh, and the skirt!


Gorgeous Amy Butler fabric, I may need one for myself!  (Good news, more designs that will coordinate with this skirt are on the way!).  Also new this year, BROWN shirts!  I get so many requests for colored shirts and I am thrilled to be able to offer the turkey shirts in brown this year!


So, ordering details.  Turkeys are only available for PRE-ORDER.  So if you don't place a pre-order, you most likely won't be able to get a turkey.  I sell so many turkeys that I will need to place a large supply order and plan my workload for the month of October.  This year I am only accepting orders through the Etsy shop.  I've found that using Etsy makes it so much easier for me to say organized and saves me so much time!


All turkeys will ship no later than November 1st and I will not able to rush any orders.  I will be shipping any FPO/APO orders a little earlier, so please make sure to get those orders in so I can plan accordingly.


So what do you think of this years turkey?  Don't miss out on this adorable design!  Visit the Etsy shop today to place your pre-order!