Shop | It's fall, y'all!

Does the weather feel like fall where you are???  I hope so!  Fall hasn't quite hit Arizona yet, but it's still on my mind!  Scarves are one of my favorite accessories and these new vintage inspired florals are no exception.  Our scarves are made of a great, lightweight knit, like your favorite tshirt, and are the perfect transitional accessory if you are lucky enough to live somewhere with seasons!  There are only a few of these available and they will not be restocked!  This fabric is no longer available from my vendor, so when they're gone, they're gone!  




We still have several chevron scarves available as well.  I've decided to retire the chevron scarves this fall and do not plan to reorder chevron fabric once these are gone, so get them while you can!

So what are you waiting for???  Go shopping!