SHOP | Holiday Shipping Deadline


Can you believe Christmas is just 10 days away???  I'm almost done with my shopping but I have to get everything wrapped up and shipped.  The few things I have left I think I can just have sent directly to the recipient.  Thank the Lord for Amazon Prime, right???

With Christmas so close, we need to remind you to get those orders in!  Tomorrow is the last day to place an order and guarantee that it will ship in time to arrive for Christmas.  Keep in mind that while we do our part to get your order out, what the post office does with it after that is out of our control.  We moved our cut off date up a bit just to give the post office a little more cushion.  And if you're still doing your Christmas shopping I have good news!  Everything in the shop is 20% off today and tomorrow!  Just enter code MERRYMERRY at checkout!  We've temporarily deactivated all our made to order items (they'll be back on Wednesday), so everything in the shop is in stock and ready to ship!  And if you're already done with your shopping (show off!) then treat yourself!