LIFE | A blog post about not blogging

This is a blog post to let you know why I haven't been blogging.  In photos.  From Instagram.


I made some new clutches.  With metallic gold linen.  Yum.


I made lace scarves.  And will hopefully have the tiffany blue restocked by next week!

 I designed new wristlets and made fun video about the process.


I've been spending lots of time with this kid.

We had brunch with the Easter bunny.

I designed new marketing materials.

We hunted for eggs.

I made a summer dress.

 And did some pattern testing.

And we've started watching Mad Men on Netflix.  So as soon as Gabe is in bed, we settle in with some wine or tea and try to make it through at least 2 or 3 episodes!  I plan to be back to a little more regularly scheduled programming next week with a few new outfits and a post about the inspiration and background for our newest designs.  (Maybe it's time for an editorial schedule...).  Hope to see you again soon!