WEAR | Radiant Orchid

 When Radiant Orchid was announced as the Pantone Color of the Year, I was thrilled.  I have always been a fan of all purples and I happened to already own Radiant Orchid pants!  I kind of have a thing for colored pants.  However, pairing colored pants with a top that doesn't make me look like I'm 5 isn't always easy.  Earlier this week I came across this outfit and realized that I could pretty much copy it exactly!  Thanks, Pinterest!




 One trend that I've been loving is big, sparkly necklaces.  Mostly because I already have this one and it's my grandmothers!  We have a picture of her wearing it when she was younger than me.  I love that I can get away with wearing this whenever I want right now and it's so on trend.






((Do you need a little Radiant Orchid in your life???  Maybe in a little more subtle way than my pants.  ;)  Look HERE!))

Shirt:: J. Crew // Necklace:: Vintage-from Grandma  Pants:: Old Navy // Ballet Flats::  Banana Republic // Nails:: Essie Ladylike and Jamberry Black&White Skinny

{Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Get your Pretty On}