FIND | Etsy for Makers

I spend a lot of time trolling Etsy and love discovering fun, new products to add to my wish list.  I thought it would be fun to share a few of my recent faves with you!

I've been admiring lots of beautiful hand embroidery on Instagram lately and kind of want to try my hand at it.  I think a fun kit like this would be perfect, but I'm worried it may be too ambitious for a beginner...  I do love the idea of having a portable craft.  The sewing machine doesn't travel so well.



I've had my eye on these adorable prints ever since they were released a few weeks ago.  I think I've finally settled on this one for the studio.  Because the color is perfect.  And because it's oh so true.



I think anyone who has an Etsy shop will agree with me on this one.  The best thing about the phone app is hearing that "cha-ching" every time you have a sale.  I've taught Gabe that "cha-ching" means money so every time he hears it he yells out "MONEY!!!"  So naturally, this mug caught my eye.  



And sticking with the coffee theme, I think this tee needs to make it's way into my closet soon.  This is pretty much exactly what my work days look like.


What have been some of your favorite Etsy finds lately???