SEW | Sugar Pop Top

If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you may remember me asking you to vote for your favorite fabric.


You guys overwhemingly chose Option 1, so that's what I went with.  Although, I have to admit, I was secretly rooting for Option 2.  

Well, now for the reveal!  I was doing some pattern testing for Sew Carolines' newest pattern, the Sugar Pop Top!  It was kind of like being in on a fun secret since I got to see the pattern early!  It was easy to sew and I think it's adorable!  Definitely something that I could make during nap time!



I love the detail of the peter pan collar and ruffled sleeve.  The pattern also comes with a cap sleeve option that I think I'll try next!


I hope I have the opportunity to do more pattern testing in the future.  It was a nice to change of pace to HAVE to make something for myself!

Check out more Sugar Pop Tops on Instagram at #sugarpoptop!